Location: 4th floor, B-wing
Maire Männik (1922–2003) was a sculptor who lived and worked in Paris for decades after World War II and studied with the famous Russian-French artist Ossip Zadkine. In her work, she combined motifs of nature with abstract elements. In 2004, her son donated most of her studio legacy to the Republic of Estonia.
Curator: Juta Kivimäe.